What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I checked the list and it looks correct on my end Oz. Thank you.
I'll be in touch concerning an NC hike soon.

Victor

I want to start taking cuttings of stuff I have so I can give away, too.

The list is good for me.

Thanks Ozzy!

Looks good, thanks for the giveaway Oz!

-Gabe

Hey ozzy, if you still have anything left, I would be interested in the S. 'Dixie Lace' and/or D. filiformis (that is what is currently not red) and any seeds that you may still have. You are awesome!

-Isaac

Ozzy,

It's very nice of you to do what you're doing. My earlier remark about April Fool's Day was merely to point out that April 1st is sort of a suspect day on which to stage a rather unusual (and generous) giveaway. I don't want anything, just want to let you know that my remark was not intended as offensive. May your generosity be returned to you a dozen-fold.

So screwed no internet for 4 days from some roofers that screwed up the dish... But if you magically have an extra non spoken for wooly drosera or nepenthes seedling or plant then well I'm happy.

Alright the last guy who saw this can't be a chooser :)
I'm interesting in some filformoris and dixie Lace for my barrel bog.

You should show her some of the stuff that goes on here in the forums so that she can get a feel of what the trading board is about
~Joe

As a caveat, it's best not to show her some of the things I say :poke:

Ozzy,
Everything looks correct to me!
Thank you so much for doing this and your generosity!

Giovanni

no time to read all the reply, so don't know what you have left, but I'll take some D.hilaris seeds off your hands...if there's any left. =)

you should make a post count limit so people above like 100 post can ask for it, not like people that made account 2 years ago and somebody told them there's a giveaway and they come back asking for some.
that's just my opinion, you dont even have to read this post if you didnt want to.

you should make a post count limit so people above certain post, or at least active people.

ozzy;top post said:
this offer is only good for active Terraforum members not on the the bad traders list at the time this offer is published. Accounts created after this offer has been published will not be be considered. I reserve the right to refuse any person for any reason I see fit.

;)

PS can't believe I missed out :(

this post might offend some people so i'm removing it just in case.

Last edited:
i dont know how active these people are, since i've never seen them posting around before, probably just me though :blush:

Well, it's not for you to make that call.

xvart.

Upper you've only been here for 3 months, some people here nap for that long.

Andrew with all the stuff you have in that fancy greenhouse.. i would think you'd give away SOMETHING at some point in time....but you just watched as I give all this stuff away. I thought you told me how you supported the Tamlin Effect.

sorry for the trouble, i know i shoudnt be the one talking:-D but i'm happy since my name's there (without an x) and with 2x, thanks anyways for reminding me.

Well dang man.. I'm just so busy and all that.. Plus trying to support a new business. I guess I could offer up a few packs of D. capensis seed. ??? At least people will know they'll get it. While they're still questioning this whole thing you have going on.

Andrew

I would have never thought that the quanity of posting one makes would determine one member more qualify for a giveaway over another. That's why I don't get much freebies!!!

Way to really dig deep into your pockets and make it hurt. I'm sure people are going to love to get some seeds for a weed. I think everybody knows I'm legit with this offer. Hardly anybody has even mentioned being worried about me really sending the plants out.

Last edited:
What can I say man... I do what I do. Surely someone out there would want some... So let the people who want some speak... and you can keep track of it in your "I'm so bad look at my giveaway" post. Alright?

Plus, I give this forum. I think, that's bigger than any plant giveaway :) And the only reason people are not speaking out about this offer being "legit" is your threat a few pages back er whatever... Cause if I recall.. people WERE calling you out. I guess time will tell.

So? D. capensis seed anyone?
Andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back