What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ozzy! may I have some seeds please??

in order of my want priority--
(Wilkerson Red x open pollenated) x (leuco x flava rubri)
((rubra x oreo) x(purp ven x leuco)) x aerolata(leuco x psitt) x leuco
Leucophylla x (wilkerson red x open pollenated)

and if you have left over sarracenia seeds, i'd be willing to take those too... I've been having great luck with sarracenia seeds. Cheers to the Tamlin effect!! Oh man, I hope that at least out of those interesting Sarracenia seeds, one will be registered as S. "Terraforum Tamlin Effect" LOL... thanks!!!!!!

YOU ROCK DUDE, YOU FFFFFFFRIQIN ROCK!!!!! :-O

I'd like some of the leuco "red" x minor "okee" x psitt seeds if you have some left also

I'll discuss shipping as soon as this is offer is over.

I would be very very very happy to receive either D. filiformis or S. 'Dixie Lace':-D

Ok guys Lets hear it for Ozzy he deserves a PARTY!!! He has outdone himself this year!

band.gif
band.gif
danceparty.gif
danceparty.gif
1partyguy.gif
1partyguy.gif

Ok guys Lets hear it for Ozzy he deserves a PARTY!!! He has outdone himself this year!

:beer: :woot: :rookwoot:

Seriously, I second this. Yes, I did read the entire post... and I think it is cool that Ozzy wants more people to cultivate these bad boys...

Ok, random smile :banana2:

I can't believe I just did the banana... my gosh.

i'd like a S. 'Dixie Lace' , and if possible D. filiformis,and and Petiolaris Drosera. i actually want all 3 type, but if i have to choose it'd be the sarracenia since its easy to grow outdoor in my area, the reason why petiolaris drosera wasnt my first priority is because i think it'll be hard for me, i've never grown a drosera other than adelae and capensis.i'd like to try it out, but i guess that's not the reason of this post, since you said you wanted to spread the plant around, and when it gets to me it'll probably die in like a week since i dont know how to take care of it(trust me i've googled it). thankyou very much.

edit:does anyone know the care instruction for petiolaris?

I want a D. kenneallyi. Mine just died.

if you have any leftovers i'll be glad to have them, mostly everything your giving awayu is not on my growlist.

I think the tamlin effect is an awesome idea. thanks for offering these plants and furthering their availability in cultivation. it shows both your genorosity and dedication to conservation (more plants = less poaching) .

Thanks Sooo Much Man!!!! This is the best appril fools day i have ever had!!!!! Thanks again OZZY!

Happy April Fool's Day!

Last edited:
If anyone backs down from the cephs,lowii, or regia (lol!), I'll take them. I need variety of clones, anyway.

Are any of these taken(in this order)?
I'll take the VFT 1 cup trap (small)
1 kenneallyi
1 paradoxa Drysdale Kimberley

And as many D.hilaris seeds as you feel comfortable giving.

Oops....I forgot to thank you. Thanks Ozzy!

Hi--a great Tribute to Tamlin!

If there is a Dixie Lace still available, I would be interested in one...

Hopefully!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back