What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom sounds pretty good. It's frustrating now, but you'll be better off raised by somebody watching out for you.

I liked the idea of sending it to them at work. Any chance that the situation can be resolved in your favor? Perhaps Oz can deliver it-North Carolina is kinda along the way to Antarctica. This is the summer down there, isn't it? Travel should be easier now.

Perhaps Oz can deliver it-North Carolina is kinda along the way to Antarctica. This is the summer down there, isn't it? Travel should be easier now.

Lol, since my mom also said to not give info, I changed it :p.

Hey! I would love to have a Drosera lanata!

Also, if any S. 'Dixie Lace' are left over by april 2nd, I would also love to have one of those for my new bog garden this summer!

If there are any D. hilaris seeds left over then it would be great to have some of those also.

Thanks for the giveaway, and if everything is taken before I get anything then thanks for helping everyone else out anyways!

My ceph is still reserved, right (I might tell my mom about it in a while)?

i forgot to say thanks if my thing is avilable also PM me if you inform everyone at 12:00 am(i will be asleep)

noo i might be too late dam it i least i tried

if you have any leftovers after shipping i'll gladly take some 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Ozzy!

Thanks again. I noticed some sarr seeds did not have a name next to them on the list, if nobody else wants them, may I put in a request for the unclaimed seeds (as of 3:58 PST):

(leuco x umlauftiana) x alabamensis clone 003

Dana's Delight x aerolata

(leuco "red" x minor "okee") x leco ABG sepaloid (NOT Tarnok)

(leuco "red" x minor "okee") x (leuco x psitt)

Aerolata x 'Dana's Delight)

Thanks again OZ!

if paroxada is avilable i'll subsitute any petolaris would be fine

Don't feel bad, Capensis. I'm 18 and my mother asks me what I'm doing online no less than five times a day, and when she's not asking she's looking over my shoulder.

Ask her what the difference between ordering from a company that's been around forever and has a good reputation, and receiving a gift from someone who's been around forever and has a good reputation is. There's being safe, and then there's being paranoid.

Ok I checked the list. You got everything right for me, Ozzy. Thank you so much for your genorosity.

Can everybody that asked for a plant please click this link to confirm I have everything right?

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=866628#post866628

I don't see anything about the N. lowii seedlings in there. Or my name at all. Am I blackballed?
...I really do need an engine for my car. And somebody giving it to me out of the blue is the only way I'm going to get it, just like N. lowii.
Thanks ...? Is it insincere to thank someone for something that they haven't yet committed to doing? Being back here is weird.
~Joe

No you're not blackballed. Let me check.

Sorry, The list for the lowii must have gotten deleted somehow. I'll fix it in a little while.

Lol, since my mom also said to not give info, I changed it :p.

Hey, I'm sorry to see you're having a hard time participating, but I think it's good that your mom pays enough attention to have something to say about it, and it's awesome that you're respectful of her wishes. Clint is definitely right - this is one situation where giving out your information is about as safe as can be. But, at the same time, you can't expect your mom to know that right off the bat. You should show her some of the stuff that goes on here in the forums so that she can get a feel of what the trading board is about. It's good to err on the side of caution - I'm amazed at how ignorant some people can be about their privacy, with some of the stuff that's on MySpace and such. I hope you're able to work something out and get your plant. Perhaps you could pick up some extra chores around the house and have your mom rent a post office box for you to use for trades.
~Joe

sure ill go in for it...
how about D. filiformis? and if its alright to combine seeds with plants.. (in order of preference. i onle really need one kind haha)
D. hilaris
Leucophylla x (wilkerson red x open pollenated)
(leuco x psitt) x leuco

Thanks so much Ozzy! the thinking of Tamlin continues!

Alex

No you're not blackballed. Let me check.

Excellent - I would hate to think I offended and missed out just for making a joke about my turn of fortune. Thanks!
~Joe

She's over protective when it comes to the internet and talking to other people... and I don't think she's going to change her mind.

psst don't give your house address have the plants shipped to a p.o. box simple, she should not associate the internet with crime it can be a good place just like a public park or something but then there are people and some do stupid things or are out to hurt others for profit/etc. my mom wasn't fond of the chat but I told her its okay they keep an archive of what people have said. so if she wants to know if you're meeting someone for sex or giving out your house address or whatever your mom can browse the chat archives. :) and maybe let her read a pm before you send it just so she isn't so paranoid tell her you will be safe and not give any personally identifiable info or your house address.
my mom's not that paranoid thank god :hail:

ps: looks good to me. thanks again Ozzy!
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back