What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Darlingtonia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Hello peeps. I'm looking for Darlingtonia. No little seedlings or 1 inch plants, please. I'm looking for larger plants, at least 4" (I'm flexible on the size) but larger is better. I have miscellaneous Sarracenia to trade. Nothing special. Unless you want some of the native orchids or other plants that grow in abundance on our property.

I want them so that I can plant them on a stream that runs next to out cabin the the mountains. I planted live Sphagnum on the bank a year or two ago, and it looks like it's doing well so that tells me that the media is conducive to CP's. In case anyone cares, here is the "stream" in question. Not much of a stream since we've been having such a drought! I was going to plant them on the right side (picture right) of the "stream".

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d29/clintparsons/DSC02104.jpg

PM me.

oh you missed it there was a giveaway a couple months ago, the plant I got was huge its largest pitcher was already lik9-12" tall.
planting them on a stream thats a good idea, any idea if it still runs during winter?
I heard you keep their soil moist from midfall until early spring.

It runs year round.

I've gotten such an influx of people offering me medium to large sized plants, that I should be swimming in Darlingtonia once my transactions are finalized. I definitely don't need more, so thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back