What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone Want Devil's Claw Seeds?

I wondered if anyone was interested in some Oodham’s Devils Claw seeds (Proboscidea parviflora variety hohokamiana based on my internet searching)? I have already unloaded…errr I mean shared… seeds with some people but I still have plenty more and I figured that while I still have several weeks before the weather is nice enough to plant things outside for me that other less Northernly located growers probably are, or will be, planting things soon and could use some of these.

Anyways if you would like some Devils Claw seeds, either by swapping some seeds of your own (I am always partial to Drosera of any kind) for my Devil’s Claws or if you have nothing to trade but still want some just let me know. I would love to pawn off the rest of them to people who want them instead of just letting all of my extras lay around and do nothing.

Just Lemme Know,
~Evin

PM'd :)

Don't be shy now people, I still have enough to share with some more people...
And if you don't have anything to trade that is o.k. I can send them out to you free...I just want them all gone and unloaded on people who could actually use them.

(ohh and sorry, but I have never dealt with trying to ship/export things to other countries and the whole process of making sure I do it legally sounds rather intimidating for a newbie so I am going to limit this to U.S.A only, sorry international forum members who are interested)

Alright, I believe I have finally found home, or are in the process of arranging homes, for all of the remaining seeds. Thanks everyone who had seeds to swap or were just happy to take some of the extra seeds off of my hands. Now I just hope I don't go home and find out that I have more pods or another bag of seeds stashed away somewhere still, in that case I will be trying to unload some more...:-(

Is it too late for me to Pm for some of those Proboscidea parviflora variety hohokamiana seeds? Just asking and Pm'ed you.

Back