What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want seeds?

Anyone wants some flytrap seeds. I have a whole bunch from my recent flowerings. One of my plants didn't survive but my big one did. The small one was doing good... got a flower open then died just after. Was sad... The other one went on to make a whole bunch of seeds and now growing new traps. But.. if anyone wants some seeds let me know. They are just normal green flytraps I believe or at least should be...

Moved to trading forum.

xvart.

I'd really like some if they're free.
-Matt

I would like some if there are any

Thanks!

-Ryan

Pmed

Your standard VFT from lowes made them. It is an all green type. I have pictures up somewhere but can't find them right now. I'll post some up soon.

I've gotten alot of PMs about the seeds. How many does one customarily send in a package of seeds? I have maybe like... 100 or so? I planted about 10-15 in some new pots to grow some. That's if they grow I guess. I'd really like to at some point trade some too. I would like some new types of plants :banana2:

I'll respond to everyone soon about the seeds.

Back