What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free pot of newb plants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Are you a newb? I mean a REAL newb who hardly has anything at all? If you are, and want a pot of Drosera, go ahead and post here. First one to post gets it for $4.60. I HAVE to ship tomorrow. I'm cleaning out my collection and I've decided to go ahead and send off all of my outside stuff. I don't want to fool with it this year, and I've got these common Drosera left over. Don't just post because you want it, let someone REALLY new have a shot.

If you're a kid and have to ask permission from your mother or something, go ahead and do that BEFORE you make a post. I don't have time for "Well my parents say I can't give out my address...." No offense or anything. I'm leaving town tomorrow for a couple of weeks and don't have time for that business.

I'll also include a couple of very common Nepenthes.

If it's a lowland nep, I would be intrestesd JLAP. Am I new enough?
Tom

Your growlist says no.

Hmmmm, OK. :censor: growlist......

I started growing a couple months ago and admit I do have an Adelae from Lowes, Drosera pygmies and a some seedlings I recently bought/ started. What Drosera are they? Also, I have no Nepenthes. LMK if I qualify :)

Hi,
I am really tempted by the nepenthes. In my opinion my little lowes death cube ventrata could use a friend...If someone who has even less than me responds give it to them though

(I have an N ventrata, pot of D. filiformis and D. capensis and some NoID ping from lowes, some sarracenia outside and a variety of Drosera seeds either sprouting or waiting to be planted plus Oodham's devils claws (but at least I FINALLY managed to get rid of most of the extra seeds))

Yeah sure, That's good enough CPlantaholic.

PM me your address and I'll send them out to you tomorrow.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back