What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
Okay, with the return of warm weather I am moving my windowsill Neps home for summer. But some have gotten out of hand over the winter so I need to prune them back to be able to fit them in the car LOL.

So, I have available the following cuttings (3 nodes per)

5x N. maxima
3x N. thorelii x aristolochioides
3x 'Ile de France' (These are big, 2'+ across not counting tendrils and pitchers so be certain you will be able to handle them if you ask after these)

Now, I would prefer to do trades on these but if I can not find anything then I will take shipping. This is not first come first served because I want the time to be able to feel things out.

I am not looking for much specifically; Sarr species morphs and hybrids I do not have, S. African Drosera and other Neps. I may be interested in something else as well so if you have something feel free to make me an offer. However I do not want things like D. capensis, dielsiana, spatulata, VFT morphs, and common Neps (ventricosa, ventrata, sanguinea, etc.)

PM me with offers only for now. If I move to taking shipping then I will post here, until then please do not PM me about getting these for shipping.

Thanks

Hmm seems like he has everything... Amazing collection Pyro!

I would love find a way to get a N.Maxima but everything I have is already on your growlist so I'll wait till you sell/ship

N. thorelii x aristolochioides

Do you have any photos of what this looks like, and do you know how large the plant gets (pitcher/span)?

Lastly, what kind of climate does it need to prefer (isn't that a highland/lowland hybrid)?

http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112286

The thorelii x aristo is the tall plant on the right side of the top two pics (add an extra foot since those pics were taken.) Pitcher is further donw the thread.

It grows well as an intermediate. Happy in the window and on my deck in summer.

Man, those look nice...but I'm new and have everything you already have and don't want...I guess I'll have to wait if it goes to a shipping offer!

Alright, I am down to 3 maxima cuttings.

Only 1 per person
$5 to cover shipping
Post here then PM me your addy (I will reply with my addy for you to send shipping to)

After the three taker posts here it is done so no more requests.

I wouldn't mind trying out this cutting. 8)

ill take one too. PMing

I'll take the last Maxima cutting if its still available!

ill take the 3rd
edit: oh darn nvm, too slow D;

Wow I need to check this forum section more often. I would have loved a maxima cutting since maximas are my favorite types of Nepenthes. Yes I know they're common but I love them :banana2:
Please let me know if you decide to post more for trade in the future!

Back