What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Sarracenia - Hurricane Creek White

Does anybody know where I can find one of these? I'd really appreciate it if somebody could perhaps trade with me. They seem to be fairly rare. Flytrapshop.com has Leucos, but not this particular seemingly rare cultivar. :(

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ain't we all? ;)

Recently the ICPS seedbank had some of these seed in the 'donator' section... (another good reason to regularly donate seed to the ICPS).

Ron is correct-but you knew that already, didn't you?

Dang, if mine wasn't flowering, I'd divide it...

If you grow from seed, I wouldn't call them 'Hurricane Creek White'. I know my standards are more strict that the rules, but they should be. The rules need to change.

I hit up somebody I've dealt with before for plants and it turns out they actually had one available so looks like I'm good!

Thanks anyway guys!

And yeah I'd heard about the ICPS seed bank having seeds, but wasn't sure if I trusted myself to try and germinate anyway. :-(

I have never had any luck with Sarr seeds myself. Plus I agree with Clint. If it is seed grown then it should not be called HCW because you could end up with a plant like mine that looks like an HCW that doesn't have a true red flower and is not a true HCW.

Back