What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The great ceph give away

The great ceph give away (offer expired)

Details coming!

first 5 ppl to respond will split this pile of cuttings:

ceph_trash.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
answer to a question, these are from my typical clones (purchased from an australian source several years ago)

they are now soaking in trichoderma prior to packaging
Av

Please let me explain why I asked for 15 in shipping. The actual shipping via priorty mail will be about 5 dollars, and the rest I was estimating my fuel to the PO (rural community), the moss used to pack, the box, the bag, and the trichoderma and Bacillus I used to treat these cuttings prior to shipping them out, and of course my time.

I wasnt wanting to make a profit, nor was I wanting to lose money in the deal... so the 15 dollar amount just popped into my head and seemed fair at the time.. But I can see how this would have been seen in another light and my deepest apologies... I will stand by this offer but I ask that each person simply reimburse me the actual shipping charges once it arrives

the main thing is to give these away :)

Im rambling huh LOL, hehehehe no worries :)

how big are the clumps of cephs you're sending?

the pile you see will be evenly divided in 5 parts,

Offer expired

I always miss these! :censor:

:headwall: :headwall: :headwall:

no crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Butch you know you can buy shipping online from the post office print up the labels and have the postman pick them up from you if you leave them for him. Just an idea.

hmmm good ideal in theory, but that wouldnt really work here very well, my mailbox is at the side of the main road... mailman doesnt come to the house (rural route), and the old fashion big black mailbox gets very hot in the sun... when one of my helis arrive she left it hanging in the sun in a plastic grocery bag, omg I just knew it wouldnt recover...but it did, its a wonder someone didnt steal it

Noooo I need a ceph sooo bad.:censor: :censor: :headwall: :headwall: :down:

guys i will be posting a small ceph offer in a wile when the plants get stronger so dont worry i will be posting in a few weeks
Matt

Back