What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Darlingtonia

I am looking a medium size plant. I have for trade is large (16" across) N. hookeriana. This plant have to go because i don't have room for it. PM me.

Thnx,
Jeff

What are you thinking of as medium size? I have three-year-old plants from seed coming out my ears. They aren't much bigger than 4" across at most but they've been making adult pitchers for a year or so and seem pretty vigorous. Of course, I am close to their natural range, so it might just be my conditions.
~Joe

seedjar,

Sorry for being so broad. What I mean by mean medium is bigger than a quarter size, because some say small they mean small even though they said it is good for 3-4" pot. I'll take any sizes taller than 2" pitcher.

Jeff

Is the N. hookeriana currently pitchering?

CPsam,

It is not that is why i want to let it go because it is no use keeping the plant that doesn't do well for me.

And for those who are curious on what the plant look like here are a few pic. The ruler i am hold is 15"

DSCI0282.jpg

DSCI0284.jpg

DSCI0285.jpg

DSCI0287.jpg

PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK AT: frogsintn3@yahoo.com
huy716,
i have around 5 maybe 1 or 2 more darlingtonia about 2" to 4"..i'll send a pic if your interested..well i just repotted them to see how many i did have..there were 8 in the pot last summer now theres 4 good sized one..here they are..
rich

Darlingtonia.jpg

Darlingtonia--1.jpg

Back