What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Nep seeds

splendiana I think is a lowlander. Atleast I am grwoing it as one and it was about to flower til it took its spill in the GH. I could be wrong though. I have it outside and it will stay there this summer unless it goes down hill.

OK, everybodies info is in............THanks.

...now back to rco911's lowland/highland question.....

I'm not sure on this, but I think N.Medusa is a Intermediate and is a hybrid of N.sibuyanensis and N.bellii I found this info on a site that sells the nep so I hope it's correct that's all that it had about it.

With the N.Splendiana I'm not to sure sorry.

Received the seeds today. Thanks!!!

I received the seeds yesterday and they were sown today.

Thanks

Wow, you guys must live really close to him. Mine haven't arrived yet, hopefully tomorrow. I am eagerly awaiting.

Mine came today I planted the seeds as soon as I was done mixing up the media and microwaving it I used two pots and one small pot under lights Luckily I have plenty to do while waiting.

Thanks again for the seeds this'll be my first time growing a Nep from a seed I'll give them a good home. =)

I'm not sure on this, but I think N.Medusa is a Intermediate and is a hybrid of N.sibuyanensis and N.bellii I found this info on a site that sells the nep so I hope it's correct that's all that it had about it.

With the N.Splendiana I'm not to sure sorry.

I think splendiana is a hybrid between anamensis and maxima. According to data I have seen anamensis has been classidfied with thorelli and smilesii in the past.

I got mine today, too. I actually gave it to my office assistant because I thought it was business related. She opened it and said, "you got some more plant stuff." I responded, "woohoo!"

Good luck with germination everyone.

xvart.

Back