What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vft and capensis seed, for trade or offer

Vft, D. capensis and D. intermedia seed, for trade or offer

The title says it.
Capensis seed from last year, vft seed is fresh.
Trading is not a requirement but possible trades will have priority, and for the offers I'll just ask an IRC (International Reply Coupon, on SASE the stamps probably won't be valid here).
My laptop will go for warranty tomorrow, so it's most likely I won't be able to reply that fast, but I should be able to take a look at least every couple days, so just be patient, and I'll let know who will get the seed as soon as I can.

So let me know what you have for trade or if you are just up for the offer ;)

Added Drosera intermedia seeds to the giveaway, though not that many.

How far away are you from Britan?

It's in my profile (Portugal). Within EU so no problem ;)

kewl so you can do portugal->holland as well?
i might wanna trade some for drosera seeds (if everything works out, i've got 2 flowering atmo)
but i'll see how they progress

Are the Venus Flytrap seeds cross pollinated or selfed?

Both. Had 2 plants flowering at the same time, only a few flowers weren't simultaneous. I've sown some seed and they are germinating, so no doubts about viability ;)

Sorry about the delay but I was caught up with exams season. The seeds will be sent tomorrow for those who requested.

Back