What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*Barracuda_45*

Norhtern Michigan Dragway Mama
EDITED to fix seed count.

Well its been along time since i was in here last, family issues and new things going on in my life, but im back and have seeds to trade. I have 100 or more N. Mirabillis "All Red" seeds between 2 diffrent packs one i have opend and the other is not open and is marked at 100+ seeds and im throwing in non cp seeds with it, you will get the N. Mirabillis seeds plus, 17 regular Mimosa Pudica seeds, plus 4 Mimosa Pudica "Miniture" seeds, M. Pudica is the sensitive plant. You will also get 45+ wild purple Iris seeds, Lilac seeds not sure what color they are and havent counted the seeds, also 45+ Albino Pumpkin seeds. They all go together im not gona seperate each pack. I can not garuntee any germination on any seeds. Im looking for any "ONE" of the fallowing below.

can be small to medium in size,
VFT's
Fast Vigorous
Or any VFT that grows LARGE traps.

Prefer a decent size plant of the fallowing,
Dews
D. Filiformis all red
D. Multi Forked Binata
D. Capensis all red
D. Rotundifolia/round leaf

Just drop me a PM ......

I will also be having the fallowing seeds up for trade in about 2 1/2 weeks or so if anyone is gona be intrested just PM and let me know.

N. bicalcarata, 125 seeds per pack and will be 3 packs available

Thanks and have a GREAT day...:boogie:

You have a pm....

Seems you have three :p

PM'd everyone back.

Seems i miss calculated on the N. Mirabillis "All Red" seeds i have 100 or more between 2 diffrent packs, i took some out of one pack and planted them which still has more than 40 seeds in it and then the other unopend pack is labled at 100+ seeds. Sorry for the miss caculation everyone..:blush: :blush:

Grand Prix ?? Everyone knows the Grand National is the only fast car there ever was ! Sorry but I couldn't resist. :-)) PMed you about the other seed.

Everyone knows the Grand National is the only fast car there ever was ! Sorry but I couldn't resist. :-)) PMed you about the other seed.

PM'd ya back and yes i gota agree with ya there on the GN.. :boogie:

All seeds are spoken for, THANKS EVERYONE!!!!! :boogie: If i end up with any extra N. Bical seeds i will post it.

This trade is closed....

Back