What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mindmaze

From the Tropics
Hello fellow forum members!

It's Joel again here, and I am inquiring if any of the great members here has a Pinguicula esseriana plant available for trade. I seem to have lost mine somehow, and i really like this small species, especially when grown with Neps! :) If anyone has any available, I have a few plants to trade:

N ampullaria and N maxima seedlings (I have them all in the same place, so i dont know which are which :( )
N bicalcarata
N belli
N gracilis "black"

I also have several large plants which I can take cuttings from. You will, however, have to wait while the cuttings root, as I do not send rootless cuttings by mail. These include:

N. x Ventrata
N neoguineensis
N khasiana (female)
N phillipinensis
N campanulata
N eymae
N adnata
N rafflesiana
Heliamphora minor

i also have other plants around the garden, including:

Colocasia esculenta
Some alocasia species (not sure of the names)
Assorted bromeliads (not sure of the names)
Delonix regia seedlings (Royal poinsiana)

Reply here or send me a PM if you're interested. If you have doubts about my trustworthiness, I've done trades with adnedarn and others, so no worries there! :D

Joel

If you want to see pictures of any of the offered plants, feel free to let me know!

Can you post a pic of the eymae?

....If you have doubts about my trustworthiness, I've done trades with adnedarn and others, so no worries there! :D
Joel

LIES!!! It's all LIES!!
-Andrew

PS- I know I don't have them listed in my store since my stock says zero (which I assume is why you're posting a trade right? ;-) ) but I do have a few good looking plants in the g/h... I've PMd you :)

here are a few pics! :)

N eymae with lower pitchers
P1000334.JPG

P1000335.JPG

Lots of tiny little nepenthes seedlings!!! :D
P1000336.JPG

P1000337.JPG

I'd be happy to trade P. esseriana (and other Mexican pings) for Nep seedlings.

sure jim, just let me know how many you want, I have tons! :p

I sent you a PM.

Back