What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Stuff for CP's

I'm somewhat new to CP's (got into them around December) and while I have a decent starter collection I don't really have extra's of any of my plant's. I'm looking to expand my collection but my wallet says otherwise. Since I don't have any extra plants I figured I'd try and offer some alternative stuff. However, I don't really know what people want so rather than offer a million things at once I'll try to offer a couple of things each week until someone finds something they want to trade for. Up for grabs this week are a two disk special edition of the movie 300 and a cd/dvd combo of dane cook rough around the edges. For those interested in plants i could also send some of the plant pictured. However I will have to warn you that it's like a capensis, pretty but weedy. I'm looking mainly for Sarr divisions, D intermedia, D filformis, and rarer flytraps ( in order of how much I want them) but will consider any offer. Feel free to PM me with an offer. I hope someone finds something they want. Thanks for considering my offer
-Max
On a side note if you're to young to be watching or listening to the item's listed please don't make an offer because if I find out I will not accept the trade.

I noticed that you don't have D.capilaris on your growlist. Would you be interested some? What is the name of the non cp plants you have?

Ozzy
I would be interested in D capillaris but I'd probably wait a couple days to see what other offers come in. I'm not sure what the name of the plant is. My mom bought some for my grandma a few years back. The first year it did fine but after the second year it started becoming somewhat invasive and my mom took some of the extras home. It's not to bad but if you let it get away from you I could see it becoming a problem. I'll ask my mom if she remembers the name but the basics are it grows well in shade to part shade and it's hardy to at least zone six (my zone).

To everyone else here's a link to my growlist. http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112149
It might help you find stuff I don't have.

That plant sounds perfect for one of my reptile homes, let me know if we can work something out.

hey another kansas grower... sweet!

p.s. spangles commercials are terrible

The division of the plant shown has been offered to ozzy so it will be off the market unless ozzy declines.

I don't decline. :-O

I guess I'll add a few more things on here to see if I can get some more offers. Up for trade this time are various video games. For the psp I have a umd video of spiderman 2 and prince of persia revalations. For the nintendo ds I have pokemon diamond version and kirby squeek squad. Lastly for the Wii I have sonic and the secret rings, super monkey ball banana blitz, and the legend of zelda. I probably have some more games to trade for those systems and the game cube so if anyone is interested but not in the games listed pm me and we may still be able to work something out. I also have a dvd of madagascar to trade and if anyone is into cacti and succulents you could look at the pics here http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112348 and pm me if you see anything you like in the pics I posted. I'm mainly looking for sarrs to make a cool planter with but any offer (especially temperates) will be considered. Hopefully you or maybe you're kids will see something they want and we can work something out.Thanks for considering my offers.
-Max

Back