What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pots Anyone?

Hey guys. When driving to practice today I saw a load of pots on the side of the road, so I decided to pic them up. I have way to many, and thought I would see if you guys would want any. You can never have enough. All im asking if for shipping, just pm me your addy.

Dunno how many, didnt bother counting
100_1699.jpg

100_1696.jpg

100_1693.jpg

The green and black square ones are 4", the small black ones are 3", the circle ones are 4" and the large black ones are 6-8" I think

Jay.

Jay - I moved this to the trading forum.

xvart.

PMed ya.

The last pic, all the way to the left shows the 6-8 in pots.

You have been PM'ed.

pmed.

xvart.

Yes please, I've been looking for pots forever

pmed

oooo! nice find, gotta love other peoples "trash" lol :)

~b

MAN! I love square pots. If only I was in US. :-( Its just unbelievable...every plant u buy in the garden center is in square pots....but you cannot buy any square pots directly. Also , the biggest I have is like 3 inches square.

Yep. I agree. Square pots are hard to find, especially the larger ones. I've had to order them online.

Jayson, very nice of you to offer the pots to the community. :)

Pmed everyone thats wanted them so far. Sry to hear bout that vraev, canada must suck.
Thanks PAK, first time... Still have some, so feel free to pm me.

Back