What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: N. tentaculata, Central Sulawesi

I am looking for a nice dark clone of nepenthes tentaculata from Central Sulawesi. Not the Gunung Murud form, hamata is endemic to Central Sulawesi.

I am looking for a small plant around 3" in diameter that I could put in my ten gallon with my N. hamata an my N. glabrata. I think it would be cool to have glabrata, hamata and hamata's cousin in the same tank.

My hamata does great for me, I just got glabrata not long ago so it's acclimating. I removed my light fixture from my tank enclosure and hamata seems to to be enjoying it's new conditions which is exactly the same except the excess heat from the fixture does not warm the tank up but now rises into the entire room.
I know hamata is enjoying it's new conditions because before I removed the light fixture from the enclosure the pitchers of my hamata would droop after I turned on the lights, since removing the light fixture from the enclosure the plant has perked back up.

Anyways pm me if you have a nice clone of tentaculata, Central Sulawesi available and we can work things out. Preferably a small plant around 3" in diameter that I can fit in my ten gallon for a while.

Thanks

D_muscipula

Back