What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for fruits......

im looking for hardy fruit plants. would really like to get my hands on some Maypops(Passiflora incarnata) especially anyone that has some from the northern parts of their range. also looking for northern mulberries, especially 'Illinois Everbearing' or white fruited varieties of Morus alba, small seedlings or suckers or whatever are ideal......hardy quinces.....Saskatoons(Amelanchier alnifolia).......Arctic Beauty Kiwi (Actinidia kolomikta)....currants.....hardy cherries.....wild strawberries....actually open to suggestions on most anything hardy to zone 4.....anyone in the PNW/northern Rockys i REALLY want thimbleberries (Rubus parviflorus)

dont have alot of CP's for trade at the moment but depending on what yah have i may be able to dig up something interesting......may have interesting stuff out in the garden that is of interest.....let me know what yah have and ill see what i can do to come up with something to make the trade worth your while........

Back