What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I have to many plants. Trades first, then give aways

Hey y'all,

I divided some of my plants early this spring and have to many of a couple types. I have S. leucophylla 'titan' and/or 'tarnok', S. 'scarlet belle', S. rubra ssp. rubra. I really don't want to just throw them away, but I just don't need more than a few of each plant. Trades will come first obviously. I'm looking for S. alata, S. purpurea ssp. venosa and ssp. purpurea.....and any Nep. other than ventrata or ventricosa:grin:. Seriously, anybody who trades me will get multiple plants for the one they give me. Anybody who just wants one let me know. You'll have to wait your turn (which could be a while), and please...don't be rude about it. The most polite and patient people get first dibs. All I ask for is postage. I know these aren't rare plants, but please take them off my hands...I don't want to just toss them out.

What about putting them on the NASC auction.

Hi Brass -

Where are you in CT? I'm in Manchester.

I agree with elgecko - put some on the NASC auction. You could also bring some to the NECPS meeting this Saturday for trade or the silent auction table. The meeting is at the greenhouses in Roger Williams Park, in Providence, RI Saturday at 12:30.

I have S. alata, S. purp "Connecticut" grown from seed, also N. singalana and N. petra.

WildBill

oooooh.... me wants a titan.... Don't have anything to trade though, would be interested if you resort to giveaways.

T.T seriously why can't you all just come to holland or europe :censor:

All plants are spoken for.

Hope you all enjoy the plants.

k, i'll send 5$ out by mail tomorrow.

Please check your pm

Back