What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D.Regia (Big Easy)

Hi,
I have some D.regia Big Easy (seeds) That i would like to trade for a Drosera graminifolia var. spiralis. These where harvested last year 2007 and where stored in the green house over the winter. If anyone is interested let me know.

Regards :-D

please note that the seeds resulting from this plant if they are still viable will NOT be D. regia 'Big Easy'. they will be regia. just not the same cultivar.

Alex

Hi,
You are correct.

Note: that the seeds resulting from this plant if they are still viable will NOT be D. regia 'Big Easy'.They will be D. regia. I currently have both beginning to flower. If they are not viable i will send fresh seed when available. One plant for possibly many i think is a fair trade, due to the cost of D.regia vs Drosera graminifolia.

Regards :rolleyes:

Where was this trade 3 year ago? I had a colony of spiralis! Would you take a firstborn male child instead?

Hi,
Still looking,
I have some D.regia Big Easy (seeds) That i would like to trade for a Drosera graminifolia var. spiralis. These where harvested last year 2007 and where stored in the green house over the winter. I have other Cp's that i might posably trade also. If anyone is interested let me know.

:help:

Regards

I have one D. graminifolia plant but it is far from being acclimated. Take a look at my grow list. My strong suit is Mexican Pinguicula.

Back