What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for tree fern panels

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
Hey guys. I figured before I bought new ones, I'd see if anyone had any used panels laying around. I have 24 in (w) x 16 in (h) to cover, so a total of 384 inches.

I don't really know what it's worth lol. We can work something out. Got plenty of live Sphagnum moss if you want that lol.

Clint once you have a plant growing on the stuff it gets inondated with roots. These things are not really something you "reuse".

Figured I could boil it and flip it over lmao. If not, I'll buy new ones. No biggie.

well the roots normaly inondate it and so flipping it over normaly would not help either. I have a few treefern slabs I could show you that have plants on them. Boiling it would likely also destroy it. So as far as esthetics go too, your not going to want to reuse. I was not even worried about viruses or anything. I was jsut talking about the roots in the stuff.

Back