What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steven Magee

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!
Hi everyone! I have a small Nepenthes Fusca "Flared Peristome" for trade. I got the plant about a month ago, and it has refused to grow for me. I also got two other highlanders with it, N. Talangensis, and N. Tentacula, both of which are growing great! Since my other highlanders are doing well, I have no idea why the fusca refuses to grow for me, I think it might be because it's not getting a big enough tempature drop at night. The plant itself looks fine, it just hasn't done any growing recently. The plant is about three inches across, with a trap that doesn't want to open for me. I am afraid if I keep it and it doesn't grow in another month or two, it might die. I would rather trade it away to someone that knows how to care for it.

I also have some drosera X hybrida for trade which, thankfully, grow very well for me.

I don't have a growlist, but I will post a couple links to pictures so you can get an idea of what I have.

http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27384&hl=Magee

http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=27200&hl=Magee

Fusca Has been traded

For the X Hybrida I am looking for;

D. Filiformis "all red" (seeds are fine)
D. Filiformis "Flordia giant" Done.
D. Cistifloria (seeds are fine)
D. Hilaris ( seeds are fine)
D. Capensis "giant"
D. Capensis "blaines kloof"
(Any tuberous besides D. Gigantea, and D. Peltata, seeds are fine too)
D. "Ivans Paddle"
(other interesting sundew offers will be considered!)

Thanks for reading,
Steven

Steven,
Your links didn't work for me.

Likely an issue w/ an oreo trade - unless in-state (?) - probably want to include your location

Good luck w/ your trades...

Hi, I fixed the links, and I live in North Carolina, I thought oreophila might be an issue, but sand mountain is a cultivar I have been wanting for a while if any NC growers see this...

i have a alata black x flava red if you are interested in tradeing the fusca.

NM

i have a purp montana...pm if you'd like...

Wow!!!! I'll be there isn't an insect problems at your place.
That's one beautiful CP spread you have.

Welcome to TF.

Back