What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. capensis typical seeds for SASE

Nepfreak

Nepenthesian
I have 8 packs, each with a lot of seeds (probably around 30-40). If you want them, add your name to the following list and I'll PM you with my address. The enter key on this keyboard is broken, so I can't really make the list... 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8.

1. Jimmy

Thanks!

1. Jimmy
2. Upper -- i know i'm gonna regret this.

1. Jimmy
3. HPLH- i cant wait!

1. Jimmy
3. HPLH- i cant wait!
4. Telefotoguy

1. Jimmy
3. HPLH- i cant wait!
4. Telefotoguy
5. racooncityusa

1. Jimmy
3. HPLH- i cant wait!
4. Telefotoguy
5. racooncityusa
6. Maxx

Maybe this will be the first seed batch that survives for me!
<!-- / message -->

1. Jimmy
3. HPLH- i cant wait!
4. Telefotoguy
5. racooncityusa
6. Maxx
7. Jaytab-Thanks!

racooncityusa -- Can you please PM me with an email or some way to contact you? You have PMs blocked, as well as email. I didn't put a post limit on this offer and I don't plan to, it's no problem that this is your first post. But if I can't contact you within a few days and there are people who missed out on seed, I'll take you off the list to make room for the next runner-up. I'll probably have more seeds soon to give away, there are several flower stalks with ripening pods. I've sent PMs t

racooncityusa -- Can you please PM me with an email or some way to contact you? You have PMs blocked, as well as email. I didn't put a post limit on this offer and I don't plan to, it's no problem that this is your first post. But if I can't contact you within a few days and there are people who missed out on seed, I'll take you off the list to make room for the next runner-up. I'll probably have more seeds soon to give away, there are several flower stalks with ripening pods.

1. Jimmy
3. HPLH- i cant wait!
4. Telefotoguy
5. racooncityusa
6. Maxx
7. Jaytab-Thanks!
8. feedme - thanks. how exciting

Hey Nepfreak, can i forfeit this offer? i'm outa stamps...

Got my seeds yesterday. Thanks again.

The seeds were stuck to the masking tape holding the paper together. I used a blade to try to remove them without damaging them. Not sure if I actually was able to do this without damaging them. Time will tell.

Back