What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Available: fresh U. alpina seed (14 packs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyro

N=R* fs fp ne fl fi fc L
I have 14 packs of fresh (harvested 7/12) U. alpina seed. This is from a typical clone.

I am not looking for anything specific so make any offer you want, worst I can say is "No thanks."

Or I'll do SASE (US only.)

Are they hard to grow?

Im awfully green at this...but Id like to give it a try for a SASE.

ill give it a try, dont know what i have that you would like....so ill try a SASE. need to get stamps again xD

I dont have anything to trade yet. So If you have any seed packs left over after you make some trades, I would like to get a pack for a SASE.

NaRnAr,

They are not the easiest of species but if you are willing to put in the effort they are rewarding. Search the forums for threads by me on cultivation of Orchidioides and it should give you an idea of what you will have to deal with.

Kristoff and Telefoto, check you PM boxes I seriously doubt I'll get 14 trade offers out of this so I'm happy to SASE now.

And this is what the seedlings will look like:

of505904421-2.jpg

Two years later and I haven't killed them!

Pyro, thanks for the advice, I found some of your old posts about them..they sound challenging but I think Im up for it! They will give me something new to obsessively learn information about! ;)

Can you add me to your list? :)

NaRnAr,

PM'd you

Hi Pyro, :wave: :wave: Tracey waves big time, batts eyelashes :love: :love: Gets on hands and knees :hail: :hail: Will a SASE work i will see what i got i can send with it. :blush: Bats eyelashes some more :love: :love: couple a hugs :hug: gets on hands and knees.. :hail:

Cuda,

No need to send anything else, just the SASE is fine :)

:hail: :hail: Thank you very kindly Pyro.. :hug:

I'd like to try these utrics from seed, but I'm afraid I can only manage an SASE atm. Please let me know if you have any left after trades!

As I have mentioned earlier, I doubt I'll get 14 trade offers so I'll do SASE now.

I am down to 7 packs. I am leaving work now so if you want one of the remaining packs post here and then PM me. Tomorrow I will reply with my addy.

After 7 more takers reply this topic is closed even if I can not officially close it till I show up at 6am tomorrow :)

Originally Posted by Jimmy: I'd like to try these utrics from seed, but I'm afraid I can only manage an SASE atm. Please let me know if you have any left after trades!
me too! can i get a seeds? i only can do sase? thanks pyro, when i get seeds i will send them too you.

I do have something left........i will pm

Pyro,

SASE for now okay!!
Will pm you also!

alpina isnt the easiest Utric but for the Orchidioides section it seems to be less picky than most and fairly easy to grow....ive got a pot i recieved as a division(likely the same clone as the above seeds) and its not terribly picky bout much....ive got seedlings from another clone that were easy to start and have proven to be easy to care for aswell...

As we discussed i'd like one! Since you said to post here I guess I will. Sorry I can't offer you anything right now, the sarracenia seeds just aren't ready yet :/.

Hey travis! Will email or PM you :)

Thanks!!

Rob

Travis,

Put me at the bottom of the list for a SASE. If anyone else wants it, bump me, as I would be happy to let these seeds go to anyone else.

xvart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back