What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirandas may need to go

I have too many of these things so I'm thinking of unloading some but wanted to see if there was an interest first. I know it is pretty common.

Would someone be interested in a medium miranda with upper pitchers? I just can't give it the light that it wants.

mirandauppers.jpg

Shipping is going to hurt since it'll be a good sized, very padded box so all I ask in return is a trade that will even things out and not make me regret spending $10+ to mail it. I can't expect much in return for such a common plant, but I am thinking along the lines of nepenthes or maybe sarracenia. I don't need duplicates of what is on my list, although varieties of raffs may be considered. No seeds needed at this time and I have more than enough ventricosa and ventrata!

ilbasso said:
I have more than enough ventricosa and ventrata!

Hmmm... so you're saying you don't want those ventricosa cuttings back? They are rooted now if that sweetens the offer any... Surprisingly enough, I've never had a miranda. Let me think about this. Not sure if I'll have the room.

xvart.

As luck would have it, there is no shortage of Miranda stuff here so if you need to think for a while go for it. I have a vine that'll need chopped up at some point as well as a large stem with 4 growth points along it just starting to grow. I may be separating some basals as well if I get around to it so there is no big rush.

God, where did all of these come from??

PM'd ya!

well, there have been a number of fine offers and I shall toss these around this weekend as well as any further ones that may wander in. As mentioned above, there will also be cuttings available and possibly small rooted basals in time in the event that the offer that is chosen is not yours.

Back