What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I posted a similar topic in CPUK forums.

Howdie folks!
A couple of years ago I was forced to get rid of my collection of CPs due to space (I had to move into an apartment for a while due to relocation) and there was nobody that I knew locally that could care for them correctly. I wisely sent the plants to various collectors / hobbiests that I knew here in the states in hopes that they would give them good homes. Well, 5 months ago I purchased a house and have LOTS of room both indoors and out that I can easily get my collection back up to what it was and far beyond.

I am looking for anything you can spare. Other than typical venus fly traps I only have seeds from plants that I used to grow. So, if you have anything (seeds, tubers, bulbs, or full grown plants that you are willing to spare, please shoot me a message and name your plants & terms. I'm not looking for charity / freebies so please let me know what your terms may be. My payment method for shipping expenses and other expenses will be PayPal and sorry I won't be mailing cash or checks out.

I am particularly interested in the following varieties & seeds thereof (unless noted):

Drosophyllum
Lowland Nepenthes
Intermediate Nepenthes
Tropical Sundews
Subtropical Sundews
Temperate Sundews
Tuberous Sundews (tubers or seeds)
Wooly Sundews
Pygmy Sundews
VFT of any make / variety
Mexican Pings
North American Pitcher Plants (no seeds / seedlings - just plants plz)

Just to give you an idea...I live in Muskogee, Oklahoma. It gets over 100F during the summer and in the winter we have spells of cold weather and ice / snow that can last a week @ a time with temps staying below freezing for that duration. Most of the tropicals I will simply grow indoors in my terrariums. I have a back porch that has various levels of full sun and full shade depending on the time of day so that is definately an option for growing some of the sun loving plants such as VFTs and Pitchers.

Anyways, thanks for your time and thanks for reading. I will be looking forward to hearing from all of you.

I just realized... you only do paypal and I don't have an account set up. Oh well...

Jim hopefully you can get an account set up. If not, then just send me a message and we can work something out I suppose. I'm not completely opposed to sending money the 'old school' way if it gets me back into the game. :)

Back