What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone.

Im runnin out of room and need to get rid of some plants to make some room.
Heres a list of what needs to go.
HI all,

Im running out of room for my plants and need to get rid of some of them to make room. Heres what I have:
S. Alata
S. Leucophylla
S. Mystery Plant
S. Oreo x minor small plant
S. Rubra 'Long Lid'
and others on my growlist
D. Alicae
D. Madagascarnensis
D. Spatulata

PInguicula cuttings
Agnata 'CSUF'
Weser (plants and cuttings)
titan
small P. aphrodite (plants) and cuttings

Utricularia
Bisquamata

USA only please!!!
Thanks to all,
Cody S.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

What are you looking for?

Jimmy

Flytraps, pings, and sarracenia, but its to the point were ill take almost anything for them, i just need to get them out of here asap.

id love the leucophylla and the oreo x minor, but idk what id have that youd want. lol.

what's the point of getting rid of them if you're gonna get the equal amount back? just wondering.

Upper:
Well im not getting them back right now. I just cant keep up with water and soil and stuff like that. And we might be movin so theyll have to go either way. But im not gettin many more in the near or somewhat distant future.

Sirkristoff:
PMed

Last edited:
I would love to have the Drosera alicea. Could I trade you some potting mix (peat moss and perlite) for it?

Ok, im all out, All who are getting plants, please send your addresses so i can ship them. They will all be out on Monday and Tuesday. Theres just so many boxes i cant carry them all on my bike.
SO thanks to all.
Cody

Update, anyone who hasent recived my side of the trade, please send me your address so I can get them out!!!

Cody, sorry, i never got the plants. I was getting the s alata and s mystery, the alata was missing, so i got a png hybrid. I was wondering if you still had these plants.
PS i sent dana's delight
and if i did, i sent something else

Back