What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera ordensis seeds for SASE

Update 8/6/08 - There are 7 more packets of seeds left.

I'm pleased to announce a Drosera ordensis seed giveaway. Two of my mature ordensis plants have flowered at the same time last month, and I'm fortunate enough to have been available to hand pollinate them. I pollinated the two plants in years past, and received numerous viable seeds, so this years crop should be promising. See USA quarter near upper left hand corner of photo for plant size reference.

I'm proposing to give away 10 packets of seeds, with each packet approximately 20-30 seeds. PM me if interested. First come, first serve. I have only three requirements:
  1. Only 1 packet of seeds per person
  2. Must send SASE
  3. USA only

ordensis.jpg

Once demand is fulfilled, I will close this thread.

regards,
Homer

Last edited:
can i....? pm sent!
please:-O

Ohhh, I would love some too. Please count me in also if my PM makes the cut-off of 10. Thank you :)

I would also be interested. Its generous of you to be offering these.

sent pm

PM sent

Also interested if theres any left. PM sent. Thanks for offering them.

Im interested as well if there are any left. PM sent

Sent ya a PM!!!!

bummer.

if something happens, waiting list? :-))

Due to overwhelming response, I'm expanding the seed giveaway to 40. If you are interested, and haven't PM'd me, don't hesitate.

The count is currently 22 responses.

Please be patient, it will take a few days time to respond to everyones PM. :)

regards,
Homer

7 seeds packets left. Anyone who wants a packet that meets the minimum requirements send me a PM.

Homer

i would want one, but its probably too hard for me to grow. i'll skip on this one ;) i'll stick to the beginner stuff.

Back