What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A bunch of N. mirabilis for trade!

EdaxFlamma

The Consuming Flame
CLOSED FOR THE WEEK FOR PROCESSING

UPDATE: 2 portions remaining.

Hey everybody!

I have some extra (~30) young N. mirabilis plants (recently potted in groups of 3) that need to find good homes. All have been grown from seed that was donated to the ICPS so along with the plants comes some limited location data. I just won't have the time and resources to keep up with them all once I go off to college in just a few weeks.

Although the plants are technically lowland, they have done remarkably well in intermediate conditions and very low humidity. Each portion (~10 portions) will contain three plants ranging in size from a dime to a maybe a little bigger than a quarter. Plants will come pre-potted in groups of three. I can toss up some pics too if that would help!

I'm really not looking for much. I would love some new Nepenthes; preferably established cuttings but I'm up for any offer really: ant plants, orchids, other bizarre tropicals, whatever. Some more of Dave's Fiery Dragon Sauce would be awesome too! :)

Any questions feel free to shoot me a PM!

Thanks!
-J.P.

UPDATE: 2 portions remaining.

darn, i dont have any nepenthes to trade. how about a filiformis?

I donated a bunch of mirabilis from Phuket, Thailand a while back. Never heard if anyone had any luck. Would any of these be from there?

Cheers,

Joe

UPDATE: 2 portions remaining

These were from Penang if I remember correctly without looking at the tag.

Also, those who I have sent photos to, those were taken this morning 08/10/08. Last week there was a watering mishap which has left some of the older leaves slightly crunchy but new growth is fine and coming on strong. I will send each person a personalized picture of their portion and if they are not satisfied I will do my best to work things out.

Thank you all for your time!
-J.P.

Check the PM from me if you didnt see it

Sorry. Bumping it one more time for you all. *

*please look at previous update

Did you get my pm?

UPDATE 2 portions left.

Did you get my pm?

I do not believe that I did...

CLOSED FOR THE WEEK FOR PROCESSING

Thanks!

Ill have to PM again, so after the processing if its ok witth you