What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Another miranda trade

This is for a fully rooted plant that I got last year. There were two plants in the pot and one really wasn't doing well but then it started new growth at several places along the stem. I think there are 4 or 5 points now so this thing is going to get to be a big bush before too long and I need to send it out now or else it'll be too big to pack and too expensive to mail.

In this pic, you can see 4 of the new growth points along the stem
mir2.jpg

here is another angle that shows the old leaves (they're HUGE!)
mir1.jpg

here is my paw with the largest of the new growth leaves
mir3.jpg

I have no specific requests, but since you're basically getting several neps on a single stem then I'd like something more than a lone ventrata or the like. It needn't be nepenthes, but they are certainly welcome. I'd say that neps and sarracenia would be my top choices, but I'm not closed to other offers.

I'll ship this thing bareroot and the old leaves may have to be trimmed a bit to fit but I'll try not to.

Hey Brian,

If it is already rooted... Well how about that PM you sent me haha?

Thanks!
-J.P.

dude, if you're going away to school is this thing-which will get massive-a good idea?!

Haha good point...

what? Nobody has a N predator they're willing to offer??

according to ebay, these N mirandas are really rare....

this offer is on hold for financial reasons.

Back