What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Im looking for some plants to put in a new bog garden I have built. The plants im looking for are

D. filiformis
D. rotundifolia
D. brevifolia
D. capillaris
D. intermedia

S. flava
S. rubra
S. minor
S. alata
S. oreophila

please PM me if you have any of these for trade and for a list of plants I have for trade. Thanks

cant trade oreophila. illegal.

as far as i know Oreophilla can be traded but not SOLD. i was under the impression it was only illegal to sell, I could be wrong however.

Not across state lines.

NAN is correct, you can not trade or sell oreophila across state lines

ah state lines, forgot about that. Haha unless you have that license that is more pain than it is worth ._.

However, if someone felt generous enough to send one (oreophila) to you for free, or for the price of shipping, that would be legal no matter how many state lines it crossed. As long as the action does not rise to the level of commercial activity.

However, if someone felt generous enough to send one (oreophila) to you for free, or for the price of shipping, that would be legal no matter how many state lines it crossed.

From what I have always understood...you can NOT ask for shipping charges in return for an oreophila crossing state lines. There must be NO exchanges of money period.

Perhaps you could just send the box and postage, instead of shipping charges. Like a Self adressed stamped envelope?
Then the other person can send it back for nothing with the plant inside?

Sheesh people!!! Its what? 6$ to post a 'free' plant. I mean, your sending a free plant anyway! Why not just pay the measly extra 6$ a send it entierely for free?
anyway, lets stop highjackignt he thread and let SirKristoff find some plants!

Back