What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aristolochia fimbriata seeds for trade

obregon562

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating.
Supporter
hey guys!

I have a TON of A. fimbriata seeds for trade from my mother plant. It is a nearly-carnivorous flower born on a small vine. A very nice addition to any garden or greenhouse or wherever. Slight odor on the first day of flower opening.

Ill send 50+ seeds per trade, or more if you want.

Im not looking for much, maybe some seed of something else, really anything!

thanks!
Frankie

Oh, if you can hold onto a pack for me, I'd definitely be interested. I'm super busy for the next week or so, but I've got all sorts of stuff (temp/tropical Dews, some VFT cultivars, lots of other miscellaneous things) available once I have time to ship it. Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks,
~Joe

One pack is all you Joe!

I would be interested in some of these. Are they easy to grow indoors? I will be moving to MN and they will have to be grown indoors there. I think I have a pack of filiformous seeds sitting in the windowsill that someone never sent me a SASE for. It has been long enough for the mail to get here. I say they are forfeited.

if yah have another pack, hold it for me, i should be able to find something interesting worth trading this evening

Ok, the three people who have asked for me to hold onto them have a packet with their names on it. Same for Crystal and Trek.

So, offer closed for a week or two. :D

Oh, JB! They should do OK on a bright windowsill. Maybe not peak but id think fine. Maybe the stress would induce more flowers! :)

Thanks guys!

I was wondering if you got my PM ;). Thanks.

Back