What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steven Magee

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH!
Hey folks!!!! Up for trade are sprouted sarracenia seedlings. Last year I collected all of our seed, put it in the same container and germinated most of it around March. Now I have wayyyyy too many baby seedlings on my hands and im really wanting to trade some off.

Here are some pics, as you can see I have quite a few seedlings http://www.flickr.com/photos/30539983@N08/show/ (Sorry some of them are blurry :( )
If you are interested in trading (and trust me i'll send you a fair amount in return:) ) I am looking for Firstly nepenthes. I'll take seeds or cuttings, whatever you have to spare im probably interested. I am also looking for temperate sundew hybrids.

As for the few neps I have and am not looking for currently they are;
N. Talangensis
N. Hamata
N. Tentacula
N. Truncata
N. x Velvet
N. Ventricosa
N. x Ventrata
N. x Miranda
N. Belli x Ventricosa
N. Madagascarensis

Other than that I'll take just about anything you offer up as far as nepenthes goes. One final note, I will have no idea of the parentage of any of these seedlings, Sorry.

Thanks for looking hope to hear from some of you soon!!!

Edit: also if anyone has any nepenthes seedlings and happens to have "too many" of them (like I have with my sarracenia) I would love to take those off your hands as well

I don't think that I have anything that you would want, but I just wanted to say WOW! I can't believe how many you have! You have so many it looks like you're just growing grass out of those containers! Beautiful plants in your avatar, by the way.

HOLY, there's got to be atleast over a 1000 or something. But they're all so cute :3

Capensis, there are far more than 1000 I can say with 90+% confidence that there are over 10,000 :) which is why I think I would like to trade some off, as planting 10000 seedlings in a few months sounds a bit tiring

Sorry, I don't have time to PM you right now, but would you be interested in some N. splendiana x ((veitchii x maxima) x veitchii) seedlings?

Yes jimmy, I would gladly trade for your nepenthes seedlings!!! Pm me later when you get a chance and we'll work out the details!!!!!!!

whoa man, there's a bunch. i'll PM you some deal we can make.

Great Googly Moogly!!:0o: WOW!

Like a few others I dont have anything to trade, I was just checking out the pictures and had to express my daw dropping thoughts. :)

Holey smokes look at all the sarr babies!!!

(Jimmy if you have some extras after S. Magee i would like to trade for some of those nep seedlings) Steven you have a new pm.

Matt

Wow what a fast transacton, plants were as stated and delivered quickly. Great trader! Do not hesitate to do business with Steven. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back