What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANTED: Sensitive Plant (Mimosa Pudica)

Hi, I'm looking for seeds of the sensitive plant (mimosa pudica) It doesn't matter what kind, Even the aquatic version is fine with me. I don't know what I have for trade at the moment but if you could send them for postage that'd be great.

-Travis

p.s. Anybody have any Byblis or Drosophyllum seed?

my mimosa pudica is actually flowering right now and has a few seeds on it. pm me for my address.

I MIGHT be able to get you some seeds from the plant at the local greenhouse. I'll check for you.

You can also try searching on ebay, I found some, 40 seeds for $1.50

Actually, the best deal I found for getting seeds of this plant is from here http://www.swallowtailgardenseeds.com/annuals/mimosa.html

However, even though 1,000 seeds for $2.95 sound great, you have to make a minimum purchase of $6.00 and shipping is about $3.95

There's a nursery selling gallon size plants for $3.00 near here but it's almost fall so the annual would die eventually and I'm sure if it woudl give me a ncie set of seed.

Actually it is only an annual if grown outside, stays alive in a greenhouse for at least 3 yrs. MPE

Back