What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Crissytal

What is and what should never be
I have the following for trade:

B. liniflora - Six packets, approx. 20 seeds per pack
D. indica 'Green Form' - One packet, approx. 20 seeds per pack

All seeds were harvested this month from my plants.

I'm looking for seeds of anything not on my grow list. Drosophyllum lusitanicum is especially of interest, but I'm not getting my hopes up :). I'm also looking for gemmae, though it might still be a little early.

Feel free to PM me.

Crystal

There doesn't seem to be much interest.

I've decided to let the B. liniflora go for SASE. It will not be a first come first served basis. I will pick and choose who I want to share these seeds with :). Please send a PM to me showing interest. Everyone will hear from me sometime Saturday.

Crystal

There doesn't seem to be much interest.

I've decided to let the B. liniflora go for SASE. It will not be a first come first served basis. I will pick and choose who I want to share these seeds with :). Please send a PM to me showing interest. Everyone will hear from me sometime Saturday.

Crystal

Hi,

I am particularly interested. I grew Byblis liniflora and one other species back in the 1980s, collected seed and distributed it back then, but haven't had a chance to get my hands on either the fragile plants or seeds since . . .

Send me a PM Bella so I can keep them together, don't want to forget and overlook you.

Two packets of B. liniflora left.

I just PMed everyone back that I received PMs from. I shouldn't have missed anyone, but if I did, I apologize and give me a little reminder :).

Crystal

Closed for now. More to come later.

Just a reminder guys, if you owe me a SASE please get it out to me unless other arrangements were made.

Thanks,
Crystal

Back