What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Sarracenia

****** CLOSED ******

Thanks to all who made a request. The 'Chosen One' has been sent an email (& initials are EH)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently came into possession of these plants. Since they are either hybrid or lacking location info, I would like to quickly get them into the hands of someone who will appreciate them.

Plant information:

S. rubra ssp wherryi - red tube
S. rubra ssp gulfensis (w/ seed pod)
S. moorei - Avalon, FL (seedling)

- The plants have superficially dried out during shipping. However, they should be fine next season.
- I will cover shipping expenses.
- USA only

Since I despise offers that choose those who respond 1st, I will select a person by 3PM EST Friday (based on criteria fabricated in my imagination - but completely unrelated to response speed). :-D

I will contact winner & mail package Sat AM for delivery on Mon / Tues.

If you would like to be considered for these plants, please send an email to Closed & include shipping address

(based on criteria fabricated in my imagination - but completely unrelated to response speed). :-D

1) Must have communicated with an alien by telepathy

2) Must have the middle name of "Scrandid"

3) Must have had their locker slammed in high school by a one-legged man named guido

4) ...

:-D :-)) :jester: :jester: :poke:

Sounds equitable to me rather than the same old people sucking up everything loose in sight ;)

Oh Ron!!! you
have a little of the devil in you.LOL this was your 666 post.LOL
LMO

i'd like one
will email :)

emailed =)
P.S Can you check if you got my email? thanks

emailed
im Kris in the email obviously...xDDD

Free sweet trumpet pitcher plants & a hybrid seedling to boot?!... email sent.
John

Ooo... an open giveaway. Email sent.

Thanks Ron. :)

Back