What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

have: Amorphophallus konjac bulbs

Indiana Gardener

Got Drosera?
I have a few spare Amorphophallus konjac bulbs. They are young, about 1" in diameter. Just been frosted and going dormant. Not worth too much in trade I suppose. So any little start of anything that would do well with 70-80% humidity under a compact florescent daylight bulb with 100 watt output would be fine; a small lowland Nep, etc.

Or, I would really like some dwarf hair grass for my fish tanks. Either Eleocharis acicularis or E. parvula.
Thanks.

I'd love to have some as my plants all died in a harsh frost. Are you looking for anything in particular? I have carnivores and non carnivore exotics. Let me know what you have already or if you're willing to sase them.

I don't currently have any cp's. Just trying to get back into it now that I have a small humid location for some indoors. I don't want to try the hardy ones again outside. Too much loss last time. Very disheartening after having them for several yrs, only to loose them over one winter.

I'd like to see what non-cp's you have too, if you don't have too many to list?
Thanks!

Back