What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

xvart

Doing it wrong until I do it right.
Staff member
Hello everyone,

In anticipation for moving this coming summer and the fact that I don't have the time nor the desire to continue watering plants I'll be getting rid of soon, I am going to trade or give away all of the following plants. There's nothing super unique, and most are relatively small.

First, obviously trades take priority. I don't care if one person takes them all or they go out individually. I'm looking for medium to larger sized Nepenthes or, since I'm going to be gearing up to start growing Sarracenia (hopefully) when I move, some Sarracenia.

Obviously, I know I have nothing super special, so I'm not looking for anything super special, I'm just trying to get these plants out of my hair and into a loving home.

This isn't first come, first served, and all traders be advised that once a trade is agreed upon I may have to wait some time before shipping to you.

Also, it may take a couple days for me to respond, but I will send a pm to everyone who contacts me either way.

For Trade (pictures below):
  • N. chaniana x veitchii
  • N. ephippeata
  • N. gracilis w/ tiny basal
  • N. muluensis x lowii
  • N. macfarlanei
  • N. spectabilis

Pictures:
N. chaniana x veitchii
Nchanianaxveitchii-81208.jpg

N. ephippeata
Nephippeata-81208.jpg

N. gracilis
Ngracilis1-81208.jpg

Ngracilis2-81208.jpg

N. muluensis x lowii
Nlowiixmuluensis-81208.jpg

N. macfarlanei
Nmacfarlanei-81208.jpg

N. spectabilis
Nspectabilis-81208.jpg

xvart.

Last edited:
Hey xvart, I'll trade for the spect and lowii x mulensis(btw is it same as mulensis x lowii?

Pm'd. i forgot to post that i Pm'd him earlier X3

Thanks for the offers so far everyone. I'm heading out to dinner but I'll probably be responding to some of you later tonight.

(btw is it same as mulensis x lowii?

Thanks, it is supposed to be muluensis x lowii. I had it backwards on everything, lol. That's what happens when you copy and paste since the beginning of time. I'll fix it later tonight.

xvart.

Lol ok just wanted to be sure =) Hope to hear from you soon

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in these plants. I believe I have contacted everyone who sent me a possible trade. I have almost finalized everything, so this is pretty much closed. Once I learn more about where I'm moving in the next six months or so there may be some more plants I'm looking to find homes for.

Everyone who I've finalized the details with, I will try and mail tomorrow or Tuesday, as long as I have your address. Those of you that I'm still working out details with, no rush.

Thanks again.

xvart.

First round of shipping goes out tomorrow. Let me know when everything arrives.

xvart.

Back