What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello. Ive decided to offer this for trade and stop growing this wonderful Cps since in a fase now wich is to much of an hasle for me and my family to grow. For some years now i have a succulent Asclepiad collection and some Tuberous drosera and mexican pings wich are easy to grow here (Israel) .
I have:

1 Ampullaria green
1 Ampullaria Spoted
1 Ampullaria tricolor
1 Ampullaria Catnlys red (unrooted cutting for now)

I am intrested mainly in Succulents from the Stapeliads Family (Caralluma, pseudolithos and more) but also Northern hemisphere grown Tuberous drosera (Also south african) and Mexican pings.
Will mail anywere.

Yoav

do you have all of the permits and everything you needs to ship to the us if not it is illigel and people could loose plants (and money)

just checking :) Matt

Well it is ok for me to mail any were so it dependes on you..

All the best

Yoav

There are a number of requirements to legally bring plants into the USA - some which must be performed in the originating country & some here. While I am far from familiar with these rules, I am aware that their violation results in very significant penalties. As Yoav insinuates, the risk is borne by the recipient. Caveat emptor.

Back