What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all!

I am looking for any of the following, seed grown only, no TC plants please.

N. jacquelineae
N. tentaculata
N. macrophylla
N. aristolochioides
N. hamata
N. edwardsiana

Please contact me if you have any of these avaiable so we can try to work something out, I have several Neps I can trade, some of them are large.

Happy growing;
Victoria

you wil not find most of those plants unless they are t/c, you want to wait 2-3 years, or are willing and able to pay around $150 for 1 plant.

Not necessarily.........I am not willing to add anymore TC plants to my collection, they just simply are not worth it.

i have macro seeds that are sowing i will pm you when they root

matt

Not necessarily.........I am not willing to add anymore TC plants to my collection, they just simply are not worth it.

Simply not worth it??

Just curiously...why? I understand genetic diversity and all but if you don't already have them then what is wrong with a TC clone? Would you seriously pass on a TC edwardsiana if such an animal showed up?

i think he ment that all of the tc clone look almost exacly the same and that seed grown would be more interesting

matt

Hey Matt, thanks a lot for the offer! I sent you a PM.

Ilbasso, TC plants are weak in my opinion with many problems that can/do develop....I am not looking for this to be turned into a TC debate so I will not go anymore into than that, I am simply looking for some seed grown plants or even seeds themselves. I am not against TC plants, I just dont want to grow anymore.....and yes, I will pass on a TC edwardsiana or anything else on the above mentioned list that is TCed. Call me stubborn if you want but that is simply how it is and I am willing to wait quite some time for the seed or seed grown plants I am searching for.

Back