What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Great D. omissa x pulchella Giveaway!...or 2 small bags worth

So it turns out my sundews actually made gemmae when I thought they didn't. 100s of gemmae were lost, and all I managed to salvage were a bag of about 7 and a bag of 12 gemmae of D. omissa x pulchella. Here are a few pics to see the mother plant:
f9920a2f.jpg

f09c5841.jpg

I prefer that people who haven't gotten anything from me yet have a chance at these. But if no one is interested then I'd gladly include a bag of them along with the D. aliciae.

The first 2 people to pm me will only have to pay $3 to cover shipping costs.
I will be making my trip to the post office on Monday.
Happy holidays,
Aaron

wow, that was increidbly fast.
CLOSED

That's twice now that I've been a day late! Maybe next time...

you were an hour and a half late, you gotta be quick for things like freebies, better luck next time i guess. Very generous of you CPlantaholic

lol bloke, it's true. Thanks for the kind words.

I got everything shipped out today. Please remember to check your mail right away from Dec. 26th on, until you have received the package. If the gemmae arive brown or frozen solid and have no hope, let me know and I'll refund your shipping costs.
Merry Christmas!

Aaron

darn, I keep missing these gemmae! I guess my only hope is to get some next fall!

Back