What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey!
Okay, this is a list of plants that i am looking for, i am willing to trade for things on my growlist:

Dionaea Muscipula
B52
any not on my growlist

Drosera
D. spatulata
D. intermedia
D. spatulata 'Frazier Island'
D. nidiformis
D. binata(scented flower)

Pings
Ehlersiae

Nepenthes
any typicals not on my growlist

Sarracenia
FLAVA 'COPPER TOP' I really want this:-D
rubra
jonesii
any i dont have
Judith Hindle-I am looking for about 5 divisions to give away to friends they saw the pitchers before i cut them of mine and now they want one I was planning to give them each one in the spring. I am willing to trade stuff on my growlist for some

Utricularia

any i dont have

Thanks For looking!:-D

I have D. binata(scented flower) and gibba. Did you want to get back to me on those protea seeds? I can ship the rotund as soon as tomorrow.

Thanks.

I have my ever present N miranda cuttings available. I just checked on them today and there are some crazy bundles of roots growing on them. I could have the D intermedia, but we won't know for sure until spring in case they don't survive the winter.

Sarracenia jonesii is a CITES appendix I species and is covered by the Endangered Species Act. Sales and trades are prohibited across state lines and internationally. It would help if you say what state you are in.

Opps sorry I am in the State Of Connecticut....

I have a division of S. Dana's Delight that I'd be willing to trade

Back