What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vining Glabrata About 2ft tall for trade!!

elsantaclause

A windowsill grower
Hello I have a vining N. Glabrata about 2ft+ tall and I have to get rid of it sadly due to space requirements. I looking for a Cephalotus with adult pitchers, highland neps and Hummer's giant. Hope this can go to a good home. Thanks for looking.

Pictures I took today:
DSCN0152.jpg

DSCN0153.jpg

DSCN0154.jpg

You should make cuttings.

xvart.

wow thats a huge glabrata, yeah i also think you should make cuttings, i dn't think i have anything to trade you, check my growlist and pm me if anything does, thanks

you should clean up yer room :lol: jk.

nice glabrata. if your going to the next lacps meeting in feb, maybe we can trade there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have but I am not really good at taking cuttings or keeping them alive so I'm putting it up for trade. I think I could use the space for other things as well.

:O

Dude, I'm gunna send you a PM!!! I'm always looking for huge vines, and this one takes the cake!!!

Closed thanks for the offers

I have a question...why is one of the pennies in the first picture cut in half?

lol, kamil its not cut in half, it is just stained so it blends in.

I always laugh at what people notice in pictures. "Wow, that's a nice window A/C unit in the background behind that pile of boxes, between the coat rack and the mannequin."

xvart.

lol, well I completely missed the piont of droseraguy's wall pic XD

Back