What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

S_Oregon_CP

Bio is my life!
Plants I don’t have any of the species
1. Aldrovanda
2. Brocchinia
3. Byblis
4. Catopsis
5. Drosophyllum
6. Genlisea
7. Heliamphora
8. Roridula
9. Triphyophyllum
10. Utricularia

I have several Drosera to trade like spatulata both fraser island and normal, I have capillares and nidiformis, I have one drosera Alicia, I have also a few ping cyclosecta's, I have a leaf pull off a nepenthes ventricosa that grew a pitcher and roots, I also have Jade tree's, tons of Succulents also! pm me for trade! I ll get some pics up soon!

Here are the pictures. I also have a few additions to the list. I have Drosera prolifera, I have drosera Capensis, Pregnant Onion plant, and Spider plants. anyways here are some pics!

P1120774.jpg

P1000925.jpg

P7090007.jpg

P9210008.jpg

P9240045.jpg

PB300247.jpg

P1120777.jpg

P1120778.jpg

P1120780.jpg

P1120776.jpg

PC090150-1.jpg

P1120769.jpg

If your interested in any let me know. Or if you need Identify

Is it just me or did you intentionally try to grow that black widow in the 3rd picture down ?? Cool guard dog (er spider) though !

Oh! I didnt even see the spider :0o: is it still alive? or is it officially "caught"? I was looking more at the "feathery" middle of the plant.

*just looking at the pics*

Nice Black Widow.

xvart.

Is it just me or did you intentionally try to grow that black widow in the 3rd picture down ?? Cool guard dog (er spider) though !

I was wondering the same thing. A pygmy drosera seems like too small a plant to catch a black widow (though my own pygmies have caught things as big as mosquito hawks by ganging together). Also, a black widow is too much of a recluse to go around at night strolling through a patch of drosera and then flip over onto one of the traps. :)

I could be wrong though.

The Black Widow story!

I moved from Portland Oregon where there are very little bugs, atleast compared to Ashland Oregon. I moved in to a new house. It apparently had several occupants already. There was a large black widow in about every corner inside and outside the house. They do that around here during the winter. They came in handy when it came time to feed my precious's. I actually quartered the black widow up and gave a little bit of her to all my spatulata's. anyways someone trade me!!! I will also take lowland nep rooted cuttings and just about anything else anyone has to offer.

Wow, I can't believe I didn't notice the spider. o.o When I tried looking for it, I got scared a little. xD (spider phobia)

Back