What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If you had a trade pending with me...

seedjar

Let's positive thinking!
...I'm really sorry to have disappeared for the past few weeks/months. And, if you're still interested, I'm getting ready to make a post office run this Saturday, and I have money for postage and everything! As far as I can tell I pretty much froze all plant transactions around the end December, so anything I was offering you should still be here (except those sad cuttings - sorry again, Frankie, but there are plenty more where they came from, at least.) I just finished going though my PMs and I think I sent a message to everyone who was expecting something from me, but if I somehow missed you, let me know.
Thanks, and sorry again for the delay.
~Joe

No worries my friend, hope all is well!!

Warmest Regards and Happy Growing,
-Jc
Miami, Fl

Hi Joe - I think we got everything finalized, didn't we?

xvart.

Hi Joe - I think we got everything finalized, didn't we?

xvart.

I think so. I've got my Neps from you, at least. The N. x. Red Dragon is sad though - I had it with my highlanders and it didn't appreciate the cool temperatures. I moved it in with my lowlanders and I think it'll perk back up once Spring rolls around, but for now it's pouting.
~Joe

I think so. I've got my Neps from you, at least. The N. x. Red Dragon is sad though - I had it with my highlanders and it didn't appreciate the cool temperatures. I moved it in with my lowlanders and I think it'll perk back up once Spring rolls around, but for now it's pouting.
~Joe

I originally had two basals, and I can't remember whom I traded the other one with, but he said it took a while for it settle in as well.

xvart.

That makes me feel a little bit better. I don't suppose my 7C nights help much either.
~Joe

Just a heads-up... I still have some plants sitting around here that don't belong to me.
CP30, Obregon562, and possibly another person whom I can't remember - you have some very spiffy Sarrs and other plants waiting for you. I don't plan on getting rid of them any time soon (I would rather they stay here and continue to divide if they don't go to you) but I encourage you to contact me before I forget altogether!
:D Peace,
~Joe

Back