What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mexiping Spring Trades

With spring coming up in a few months, I thought I'd start the process of setting up a few trades. I have multiples of some of the plants on my growlist, and am willing to send out leaf pullings of most others. All plants are either deep into or entering their succulent stages, so leaf pullings might be small. I'm mostly interested in other Mexipings and Heliamphora. PM me if you see anything interesting, but be patient. I work way too much and go to school at night, so I'm a bit slow to respond.

Growlist after the jump: GROWLIST

Just adding a note here that I'm especially after a replacement plant for a P. ( moranensis 'Huautla' x ehlersiae ) that jimscott sent me a while back, which didn't make it. It was one of my favorite McPings before it rotted out. If anyone has plants he sent you, or other plants of the cross, let me know! I've got a few other CPs to trade, just PM me and I'll try to get a list out to you. Sweet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Also seeking P. moranensis 'Huautla' if anyone's growing it. I've got a few interesting things to trade, but in a fairly narrow band. Mostly other Pings and Heliamphora, but some other things as well...

I have Drosera nidiformis and P. 'Pirouette' for trade

Back