What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera anglica seeds for 'sase'

hi all, so my anglica had over 1000 seeds! any of you guys want some, pm me! ill gladly trade them or sase! i have 10 packs of 50 seeds that i cant believe i counted, (Labine, dont laugh at me...ha ha)

since i live in canada, i'll pay the shipping but you'd have to payapl me 1.00$ for the shipping blokeman@live.ca
Steven
copy paste this list with your name here to keep priority, and i ll keep a couple for the late people...

hi all, so my anglica had over 1000 seeds! any of you guys want some, pm me! ill gladly trade them or sase! i have 10 packs of 50 seeds that i cant believe i counted, (Labine, dont laugh at me...ha ha)

since i live in canada, i'll pay the shipping but you'd have to payapl me 1.00$ for the shipping blokeman@live.ca
Steven
copy paste this list with your name here to keep priority, and i ll keep a couple for the late people...
1. frenchy87128

1. frenchy87128
2.Kamiljablo

1. frenchy87128
2.Kamiljablo
3. Brassleaves

1. frenchy87128
2.Kamiljablo
3. Brassleaves
4. Halt cant mail a dollar?

1. frenchy87128
2.Kamiljablo
3. Brassleaves
5. If halt can't mail a dollar, I'll mail 2!

1. frenchy87128
2.Kamiljablo
3. Brassleaves
6. Nikki630 (if there are any left) -- PM'd

1. frenchy87128
2.Kamiljablo
3. Brassleaves
7. geckoman (is there any left??) pming

1. frenchy87128
2.Kamiljablo
3. Brassleaves
7. geckoman (is there any left??) pming
8. jimscott any left?

8 is the max i have, so closed as of now...
i had 12, i originally wanted to share equally between tf and ocps, but it seems you guys are quicker, so sorry ocps members.... these guys are quicker...lol ENJOY

Closed

every1 pm me your addy, and if you can't get a buck via paypal, i'll gladly ship to those who can't free of charge :) it costs 96¢ for shipping a letter to the states

Don't you need an APHIS permit (PPQ 587) to bring these into the US from Canada?

See also:

http://www.inspection.gc.ca/english/plaveg/protect/dir/d-02-10e.shtml

2.2.2.2 Other than agricultural and vegetable seed

Seed must be free from noxious weeds without a tolerance (7 CFR 361.6(a)(1) and have fewer than 3 of the noxious weeds with a tolerance listed in 7 CFR 361.6(a)(2). A CFIA/ACIA 5289 must be issued by the CFIA accredited lab for each seed lot tested that meets the requirements. A Phytosanitary Certificate, PPQ 587, CFIA/ACIA 5289 or an export label (CFIA/ACIA 5309) must accompany the shipment.

Hmmmm -- it just may be a little late for that consideration

Just past go....Monopoly style

First off, you get Tamlin's Gold Star for offering to provide without consideration for trade. :hail: Giving it away only means it will be there if you ever lose it in your collection, sort of the best storage method ever, not to mention the joy you spread with the gift.

Just a note: I illegally imported all sorts of seed and plants in my day. I never had any problem with anything ever, including a packet of foil wrapped powder sent from Belgium at the peak of the Anthrax Scare where mail was being diverted to inspection stations. I do no be encouraging illegal importation mind you, but I think you need not fear a nightime knock on your door. Oh, the powder? It was GA3, needed in some seed germination studies I was involved with back then. A professor friend put up a request for it on an academic listserve, and a pharmaceutical company set me up at no charge for the experiment.

All sorts of nice folk in the world, as this post proves. Thanks again.

Thanks, reassures me that,people haven't been caught. x)
A year or two ago, I had some rare seed confiscated & destroyed (& the empty remnants of the letter forwarded on to me with a mini-nastygram from the inspectors). While nothing happened to me that time, there's no guarantees for the future (& I did lose the seeds).

Soon after that I got the small seeds permit. While the form & the site visit (for identity confirmation) are typical government bureaucracy, it's not that bad & imho - worth it for the peace of mind.

ok, my bad, honestly, i was only trying to do a fun thing in sharing an experience with fellow cp'ers, if anyone has any problems, at all, pm me, and for future reference, i will probably no longer offer anything below the border from now on...not to be a killjoy, i sincerely don't want to get anyone into trouble, but i hope you get to enjoy these seeds guys and gals!
Just wanted to share,
Steven

Back