What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera nidiformis and Ping 'pirouette' for trade

S_Oregon_CP

Bio is my life!
I have several Drosera nidiformis for trade and I also have several ping pirouette

I am looking for any ping I dont have which is most.
I am also looking for neps!

If I dont have it I probably will accept in trade.
Please only U.S. offers only

Any plants in flower? I'd love to try seeds.

The nidiformis flowered 2 months ago and I have tons and tons of little tiny 1 inch plants and some 2inch I traded all my 3+ last month. My pings are from leaf pulls so they are small clusters the size of dimes to nickels but they grow super fast

Any pics of the Pinguicula?

pirouette pictures

PB040318.jpg

PA310271.jpg

PB280232.jpg

pm'd

Great trade!

Just thought I would give a good rep. for S_Oregon_CP. I traded with him a couple of weeks ago and everything was received in great shape. They are all very happy now. I received both Drosera nidiformis & ping pirouette. The Ping has doubled in size already! Thanks again! The pic's are great!

I have a question about your Pinguicula. To my understanding, it should be in the dry succulent stage right now, but your grow area looks really wet and the leaves are carnivorous.

If you keep it wet year-round, do they stay carnivorous?

Just thought I would give a good rep. for S_Oregon_CP. I traded with him a couple of weeks ago and everything was received in great shape. They are all very happy now. I received both Drosera nidiformis & ping pirouette. The Ping has doubled in size already! Thanks again! The pic's are great!

Frilleon thank you for the trade once again. Your Drosera you sent me are putting up flowers and full of dew. The spatulata fraser island is a nice red! Cant wait to trade with you agian. I am just swamped with volunteer CP popping up hehe. I have more than 5 nice sized plants of each! Get em while they last. I am open to any trade unless its something I already have. Thanks for looking!

I have a question about your Pinguicula. To my understanding, it should be in the dry succulent stage right now, but your grow area looks really wet and the leaves are carnivorous.

If you keep it wet year-round, do they stay carnivorous?

To my understanding some Pings can be grown always wet or even super dry. I would ask Joseph Clemens or Jrod about that. I have only grown 3 types of Ping. I have grown P. cyclosecta and P. fraser beaut with much success in constant wet soil. I can pull any leaf off my cyclosecta and it will root. The fraser beaut however is growing and flowering miraculously yet its leaf pulls will not root in the conditions its growing. I use Ping mix from a certain CP dealer in WA.

I do not know if the plants I have even need to go succulent. I keep them in 80 degree weather with humidity 80-100 day to night temps. They have never not made dew either so I do not think they will stop being carnivorous.

PMd

Monday I am shipping out the plants get on the list I still have some left of both!

pirouette in propagation

P2140172.jpg

P2140174.jpg

Back