What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

obregon562

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating.
Supporter
Hey guys,

Ive got the following Sarras for trade. They are flowering sized divisions, and shoud flower this year or next:

S. minor
S. leucophylla "Titan"
S. "Judith Hindle"
S. rubra ssp. rubra "Long Lid"
S. alata "white"

I also have a few lil' neps for trade. Most are 3" or 4" in dia.

N. mira
N. talangensis
N. maxima x talangensis
N. truncata SG 4"+

And one division of my SG Cymbidium orchid. It produces logrgeous cream flowers with bronze lateral stripes and a redish purplish interior. The buds are a bronze color, Mediumish foliage. My patio favorite. Not over vigorous.

Im really looking to complete my sarra species collection, i.e. flava, purpurea, and psittacina in no particular order. Im always looking for neps too. A ceph would be great...im would love A LARGE, ADULT CAPENSIS, EITHER RED, BROADLEAF, BLAINSKLOOF, or normal. Anything really, im open. :)

THanks!
Frankie

What? you want a normal adult capensis? I have too many laying around here.

I've emailed ya.

haha i know, what can i say. I...uhh..."experimented" with mine, and went south. I grew a few hydroponically and they flowered them selves into oblivion. Same with manure. And plastic shards didnt do much.

But i promise, these ones ill actually try not to kill. :D

that too! :)

Jeff, i never got your email. Did you send it to the Obregon email or the Frankie email? i recently changed it so...

Back